Since 2003, we have been helping small and medium-sized businesses throughout the Phoenix metro area lower their costs, increase their data security, and boost their productivity. Our mission is to help companies just like yours get a real return on your technology investment and to do this, we provide state-of-the-art IT Business Services that enable you to get ahead of the competition and achieve greater success. We are staffed and structured for fast, expert On-Site Support & Remote Support IT Services.
Although technology might have changed over the years, our passion for helping people hasn’t. We’ve been in the business for a while now and our high customer retention rate and early adoption of proven cutting-edge technologies means that we’re the team of choice when it comes to eliminating downtime and helping businesses like yours flourish. So whether it’s network and server support, data security and backups, or a managed services, Mobile Tech Support is the best choice for professional, end-to-end IT outsourcing.
Common business challenges that can be solved with the right technology include the following:
- Growing your business – Your business’ IT network builds the foundation for all growth. With a customized plan to address your company’s unique needs, we can help you build a flexible, expandable IT network that will make it easy for your current and future employees to communicate, collaborate, and share.
- Strategic IT planning – To maximize your business’ investment in IT, you need an IT plan that will address your current and future needs. We can give you the skills and experience of a CIO without the payroll burden of hiring a CIO.
- Increasing productivity – When your business’ IT network is managed appropriately, all employees should have access to the data they need, whenever they need it, regardless of where they are working. We can create and maintain a customized IT network that ensures all employees have access to the data they need so they can be productive.
- Complying with regulations – If your vertical market is governed by state or federal regulations, you need to safeguard all electronic data in specific ways. We can help you build a secure IT environment that will meet your specific regulatory requirements.
- Coping with business changes – As your business changes, so will your IT needs. You can count on us to help your business plan and implement the best IT solutions to meet your current and future IT needs.
- Business continuity planning – Your business needs to have a backup plan that will allow your business to operate, no matter what happens. We can help you create and implement a customized plan that ensures that your critical IT systems and data are always available, no matter what happens.
- Securing your data – Regardless of your vertical market, your business relies on proprietary data being secure from external attacks and internal abuse. We can help you create a layered defense that protects your data
We believe that businesses of all sizes and with any budget should have access to better technology, and we have built long-term relationships with a wealth of clients across a wide range of industries who rely on our team of experts to keep their employees productive.
Whether you are changing IT companies, starting up, or looking to move away from an in-house IT department, we are here to help. We can provide additional IT resource to support a short-term project or provide long-term technical support.
The following are some of the Business Services we offer
Infrastructure Management Services:
- Servers and Workstations Configuration and Troubleshooting
- User Accounts Management
- Folder Access Security
- Group Policy Management
- Network Infrastructure Configuration, Monitoring, and Security
- Advanced Backup, Disaster Recovery Design, and Implementation
- Virus and Malware Protection
- Migration to Cloud Services
- Virtualization and Migration from Physical to Virtual Environment
- Managed IT Services
- Server installations and decommissioning
- Server support (diagnostic and troubleshooting assistance)
- Server Reboots
- Network cable installations and modifications
- Plugging a console port for remote support
- Reading system messages
- Physical inspections
- Taking pictures of equipment
- Backup tapes changes
- Verifying equipment serial numbers
- Hardware upgrades
- Hardware installations
- Data Center Moves
- Deployment assistance
- Network equipment installation and configuration
- Equipment location verification
- Demarcation extensions
- Equipment inventories
- Data center walkthrough to identify problems
- And many more services…
Help Desk and Laptop Services for your staff:
We provide proactive maintenance, comprehensive virus and malware protection for your desktop and laptop computers, and a responsive Help Desk so your employees can work efficiently every day.
- Friendly help desk support
- Roll-outs and migrations
- Spyware & Adware Removal
- Virus & Worm Removal
- Identity-Stealing Trojan Removal
- Registry Cleanup for Faster Boot-up Times
- Defragmentation of Your Hard Drive for Quicker Access
- Cleaning Out Dust and Grime Buildup
- Workstation and Laptop repair
- Updating Windows with the Latest Security Patches
- Updating Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Firewall, and Other Security Programs
- Staff Training
- Creation of user accounts (network and email)
- Email access support (Outlook, Web Outlook, Entourage)
- OS and security patches
- Installation of network security and antivirus software
- Imaging of workstations (Windows/Mac and MS Office)
- Printer connectivity and network access troubleshooting
- Remote connectivity configuration (Remote Desktop, VPN)
- PDA support (Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Windows mobile devices)
- Support for file, print and domain servers (physical and virtual)
- Data backup and archiving for file shares
Please call us today for more information on how we can help.